- The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service
- High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to serve society
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life
- The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service
The Jackson Rotary Club is committed to four core privacy principles. We believe strongly that adherence to these principles of fair information practices is essential to our goal of maintaining trust with our member clubs, Rotarians and other individuals.
- We Will Only Collect And Use Information For Core Business Purposes: Individual privacy is very important, we will only collect and use information needed to offer and fulfill our core business purposes. We will be lawful and fair to the individual whose data we are storing and will retain only what we need to maintain our relationship with them. This means we will not disclose information for an unrelated purpose without the consent of the individual or by authority of law.
- We Will Strive For Data Quality: The Secretariat’s ability to successfully implement its mission is dependent on maintaining accurate information. We will strive to keep information we hold about Rotarians and other individuals accurate.
- We Will Be Open About How We Use Data
- We Will Act With A Sense Of Urgency on Potential Breaches: Accountability for protecting the people we serve is a shared responsibility. We will promptly investigate and take the necessary measures to ensure that our established privacy protection practices are followed.
For more information, about the privacy protection practices contact the Jackson Rotary Club at email@example.com.